Colorado Springs Oral Surgery
Implant Study Club Series
Doctors Nathan Ringer, Eric Ringer, and Matthew Steuer are excited to offer this wonderful educational opportunity. We invite you to join us to gain practical skills covering the basics of dental implants to the all-on-4's. You can receive up to 6 CE credits. Dental staff is also invited to our last session on case presentation!
Attentance will be limited to facilitate individualized, hands-on training with a focus on treatment planning for your cases.
- Friday, September 10, 2021
- Friday, October 8, 2021
- Friday, October 29, 2021
- Friday, November 19, 2021
- Friday, January 21, 2022
- Friday, February 18, 2022
- Basics of dental implants
- Restoring the anterior single implant
- Moving from a denture to an overdenture
- The "all-on-4"
- The all-on-4: Hands on lab - Nobel Representative/Lab
- Elements of Case Presentation - Angelique Swann
- 6 CE Credits
- 6 Course tuition $600
- The Club at Flying Horse
- 9-12 p.m: Breakfest and Lunch will be provided
If you have any questions please email: [email protected]